Baby monitor make the life of a parent less, how would you call it? – less worrisome. Newly parents can recall every time they heard their newborn sneeze, breathe, snore and that initial feeling of panic – are they OK? And then jumping up and checking on their little treasure, apologies to our second (and every next child) – at getting more parenting experience parents just assumed they were always OK. LOL…
Also I remember those moments when I would put my baby son to day’s sleep and go about other tasks of a freshman year mom. And I would have to go back every now and then to the door of the bedroom and listen to the sounds behind it. I didn’t want to wake the baby up by opening the door as it sometimes makes the situation altogether worse but at the same time I wanted to know if the baby is safely asleep and covered by his blanket. All these daily procedures would be less stressful with baby monitor at hand.
Another case would be nights in the nursery, if your baby sleeps in the different room or when you want to teach a child to finally sleep separately. When kids play in the nursery or in the garden and you have some tasks to tend to, let’s say cooking them a snack or cleaning around or pardon my frankness – visiting the bathroom.
So really think that baby monitor is useful for:
- 1 So really think that baby monitor is useful for:
- 2 What would you be looking for when choosing a baby monitor?
- 3 At number 1 Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Baby Monitor 720P 5″ HD Display with A.N.R. (Active Noise Reduction), White
- 5 At number 2 Owlet Smart Sock 3 Baby Monitor with Oxygen & Heart Rate
- 6 At number 3 Owlet Cam Smart Baby Monitor – Secure, Encrypted HD Video from Anywhere, with Sound & Motion Notifications (New)
- 7 At number 4 VAVA Baby Monitor Split View, 5″ 720P Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras, Audio and Visual Monitoring, Pan Tilt Zoom, 900ft Range, 4500mAh Battery, Infrared Night Vision and Thermal Monitor
- 9 At number 5 Baby Monitor with Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera|Keep Babies Safe with 3.5” Large Screen, Night Vision, Talk Back, Room Temperature, Lullabies, 960ft Range
- 10 At number 6 Baby Monitor, Peteme 1080P WiFi Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio 2-Way Audio with Night Vision Cloud Service Available Security Camera Compatible with iOS/Android
- 11 At number 7 Lollipop Baby Monitor with True Crying Detection (Turquoise) – Smart WiFi Baby Camera – Camera with Video, Audio and Sleep Tracking
– Daytime baby naps (my son used to have those until he was 5 years old).
– Night baby’s sleep.
– Outdoor naps (when you have to be inside at that time or attend to something else)
– When you have two level house.
– When you child/children get bigger and play by themselves.
What would you be looking for when choosing a baby monitor?
- Safety – encrypted wifi connection or none internet transmission of information.
- Battery life – the more the better.
- Video resolution – the higher the better.
- Long Distance Transmission – important for non wifi baby monitors.
- Additional features – depends on your likes: design, material, color, add-ons.
Based on the above mentioned features I would like to make a review of best options you can choose from when considering buying such a useful piece of baby’s gear as Baby Monitor. All the options are listed below.
At number 1
Infant Optics DXR-8 PRO Baby Monitor 720P 5″ HD Display with A.N.R. (Active Noise Reduction), White
This is a great gadget that removes unwanted sound from fans, air purifiers, humidifiers, air conditioners, static and more. Ultra Clear Video Quality: High definition 720P video resolution playback. Large 5″ Screen: see more in better detail up close
– Active noise reduction.
– Hack proof.
An innovation in baby monitors niche that can be paired with camera! The owlet smart sock is easy to put on the baby and provides a peace of mind that he is breathing with a restful heart rate. When he wiggles and wakes up, you can see the increased heart rate so you know it’s working as advertised.
– Wireless Charging – Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station
– Fits babies 0 to 18 months -Fabric socks fit 5 lbs. to 30 lbs., for both left and right feet.
At number 3
Owlet Cam Smart Baby Monitor – Secure, Encrypted HD Video from Anywhere, with Sound & Motion Notifications (New)
The Owlet Cam is the smart Wi-Fi baby monitor that streams secure, HD video of your favorite view of Baby in reliable clarity from anywhere. Can be paired with Owlet sock for monitoring the baby’s heartbeat and oxygen level.
– It has a very clear HD picture
– Nigh vision is amazing
View on Amazon
At number 4
VAVA Baby Monitor Split View, 5″ 720P Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras, Audio and Visual Monitoring, Pan Tilt Zoom, 900ft Range, 4500mAh Battery, Infrared Night Vision and Thermal Monitor
This baby monitor is special for allowing you to care for 2 Babies at a Time: Split-screen feature displays the feed from both cameras to view 2 rooms or 2 babies side by side in real-time; Automatic night vision mode with clear grayscale infrared images lets you see tiny movements even at night.
– 4500mAh rechargeable battery – lasts 18hrs in audio-only mode, 10hrs with audio and screen on
– Remotely controlled camera to zoom in 2X/4X and auto-pilot panoramic scan
View on Amazon
At number 5
Baby Monitor with Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera|Keep Babies Safe with 3.5” Large Screen, Night Vision, Talk Back, Room Temperature, Lullabies, 960ft Range
Long Distance Transmission & Infrared Night Vision: Long distance max to 960ft in empty area. It enables you to take the screen to upstairs/downstairs, bedroom, kitchen, garden or yard. Whole-Room Coverage &Timing Feed Reminding: Pan the camera 355 Degree to see corner-to corner and tilt 90 Degree to see floor to ceiling.
– You can add up to 4 extra cameras to simultaneously monitor the second child, the aged, the pet or other you care about
– The high capacity battery can last 12 hours in ECO mode
View on Amazon
At number 6
Baby Monitor, Peteme 1080P WiFi Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio 2-Way Audio with Night Vision Cloud Service Available Security Camera Compatible with iOS/Android
1920*1080P FHD resolution, 6G lens,& 9 infrared LED lights, perfect images quality & night vision.
Remotely talk and listen to your family Wherever you are, enjoy those important moments. It can be used as a normal baby monitor to watch your baby’s activity and safety.
– Choose to alert for noise, motion, both or neither as notifications on my phone
– Can connect from multiple phones/ipads
View on Amazon
At number 7
Lollipop Baby Monitor with True Crying Detection (Turquoise) – Smart WiFi Baby Camera – Camera with Video, Audio and Sleep Tracking
This camera blends in really nicely with nursery decor. It comes in blue/pink/yellow colors. With its help you can get notifications when your baby cries, climbs out of the crib or makes loud noises!
– Free cloud storage for short clips, pictures, sound.
– Solid app on Android and iOS devices.
View on Amazon
To sum up nursery baby monitor is an absolutely necessary thing for making parenting more relaxed experience for parents. If you are considering buying it, you might also want to check the full list of options available on Amazon.
Here is a complete list: